Power Supplies By PULS
Power Supplies By WAGO
PULS is specialised in the development and manufacture of DIN rail power supplies. The privately owned and managed company is known for its pioneering spirit, dedicated to perfection and innovative ideas.
PULS is the only company worldwide focused entirely on the development and production of DIN rail power supplies. We concentrate our engineering knowledge, resources and energy on one goal: To be the best in this technology. As a result of this focus, we set standards in terms of efficiency and quality that delight our customers.
Our products are founded on the expertise and pioneering spirit of more than 100 development engineers. The power supplies in our product families DIMENSION, PIANO and MiniLine are the result of talented and creative engineering. We always think one step ahead and are ready and willing to go that extra mile.
The following specifications of our power supplies should be emphasised:
- Efficiency up to 96.0%
- High MTBF and longest service life
- Compact and lightweight
- Cool design for lower temperatures
- High power reserves – optional with 50% Bonus Power and 20% Power Boost
- Simple installation and perfect usability
- Wide product range with devices 15-1,000W
- High-end supplementary units: DC-UPS and battery modules, buffer modules, redundancy modules, protection modules
The quality of our power supplies is a primary priority for us. Our purchasing and development departments ensure the use of only the highest-quality components for the design process. In MTBF and lifetime we regularly set the benchmarks in the market.
In addition, our power supplies are made available for decades and will not be discontinued. As a result our customers can plan for the long term, without having to worry about obsolescence or design changes of power supplies. As our customer, you will decide when you want to upgrade to our latest technologies.
New Products By PULS
:WAGO’s efficient power supplies always deliver a constant supply voltage – whether it’s simple applications or automation with greater power requirements. WAGO offers uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), buffer modules, redundancy modules and a wide range of electronic circuit breakers (ECBs) as a complete system for seamless upgrades.
- Single- and three-phase power supplies for temperatures ranging from −40 to +70°C
- Output variants: 5 … 48 VDC and/or 24 … 960 W (1 … 40 A)
- Globally approved for use in various applications
- The comprehensive power supply system includes components such as UPS, capacitive buffer modules, ECBs, redundancy modules and DC/DC converters.