Rail-Mount Terminal Blocks
Master every challenge with WAGO’s rail-mount terminal block systems. Our complete, high-performance line of terminal blocks will be the platform for your solution!
- The right actuation variants for any application: lever, push-button or operating slot
- Complete, high-performance line of terminal blocks for every application
- The highest level of safety: testing above and beyond the scope of industrial standards
- Industry-proven spring pressure connection technology: fast, vibration-proof and maintenance-free
- Additional savings through shorter wiring times, faster project commissioning and the elimination of service costs due to maintenance-free connections
- Eliminate time-consuming preparation – no ferrules or crimping requir
TOPJOB® S Rail-Mount Terminal Blocks
In various industrial applications and modern building installations, WAGO’s TOPJOB® S Rail-Mount Terminal Blocks offer more than just reliable electrical connections. The comprehensive line of through and function terminal blocks for conductor cross-sections from 0.14 to 25 mm2 (26–4 AWG) offers a variety of advantages.
- The right actuation variants for any application: lever, push-button and operating slot
- Universal Push-in CAGE CLAMP® Connection Technology for all conductor types
- Push-in termination of solid and stranded conductors, as well as fine-stranded conductors with ferrules
- The right solution for all commoning tasks: continuous, adjacent, step-down, vertical jumpers and more
- Continuous, multi-line marking strips for time- and cost-saving marking
- Industry-leading safety reserves: a single rail-mount terminal block system for virtually any application in the word
High-Current, Rail-Mount Terminal Blocks with POWER CAGE CLAMP
The high-current, rail-mount terminal blocks with POWER CAGE CLAMP apply spring pressure to connect conductors up to 185 mm2 (350 kcmil). They are available as 35, 50, 95 and 185 mm2 (2, 1/0, 4/0 AWG; 350 kcmil) terminal blocks. Versions are available for both DIN-rail mounting and direct mounting onto the plate via mounting flanges.
- For all applications: energy-intensive industries including machinery and equipment manufacturing, as well as energy production, Meet the most stringent requirements, including those specified for railway and marine applications
- Suitable for harsh conditions: Resistant to hot and cold – even under the heaviest of loads
- Ex e II approvals (185 mm2/350 kcmil pending)
- Easy to use: side-entry conductor insertion and locking tab for easy wiring
- Fast termination: no time-consuming preparation – no ring terminals or ferrules required
- Vibration-proof, maintenance-free spring pressure connection technology