Whether in a junction box or distribution box, WAGO’s installation terminal blocks and connectors offer you the right product for every installation job. Push-in termination of solid conductors, such as that offered by our junction box connectors, saves you plenty of time and money.
- Fast and easy to use: Pull the lever up, insert a conductor and push the lever back down
- The right terminal block and connector for every application: Available in 2-, 3- and 5-wire connectors
- Minimal space requirements enable high wiring density
- Two variants, many applications:
- The 221 Series 4 mm2 variant accommodates fine-stranded conductors from 0.14 to 4 mm2, as well as solid and stranded conductors from 0.2 to 4 mm2 (24–12 AWG).
- The 221 Series 6 mm2 variant connects all conductor types ranging from 0.5 to 6 mm2 (20–10 AWG).
- Working voltages of 275 V or 440 V
- Clearly organized wiring in control cabinets and junction boxes
- Maintenance-free installation Permanent, secure connections
- Mounting carrier for installation conforming to standards