Whether in a junction box or distribution box, WAGO’s installation terminal blocks and connectors offer you the right product for every installation job. Push-in termination of solid conductors, such as that offered by our junction box connectors, saves you plenty of time and money.
- Fast and easy to use: Pull the lever up, insert a conductor and push the lever back down
- The right terminal block and connector for every application: Available in 2-, 3- and 5-wire connectors
- Minimal space requirements enable high wiring density
- Two variants, many applications:
- The 221 Series 4 mm2 variant accommodates fine-stranded conductors from 0.14 to 4 mm2, as well as solid and stranded conductors from 0.2 to 4 mm2 (24–12 AWG).
- The 221 Series 6 mm2 variant connects all conductor types ranging from 0.5 to 6 mm2 (20–10 AWG).
- Working voltages of 275 V or 440 V
- Clearly organized wiring in control cabinets and junction boxes
- Maintenance-free installation Permanent, secure connections
- Mounting carrier for installation conforming to standards
Our comprehensive range of electrical interconnect and automation products allows us to provide you with efficient solutions for every project.
WAGO GELBOX PROTECTS CONNECTORS FROM MOISTURE