Water Proof Applications
“WP” Junction Boxes for use in conditions with risk of condensation and ingress of water.
- By sealing cable junction boxes with a sealing compound the ingress of water and formation of condensation is completely prevented.
- After removing the lid the measuring can be carried out.
- In case of re-installation or testing the sealing compound can be removed easily
- Material: PC-GFS polycarbonate
- Burning behaviour: Glow wire test in accordance with IEC 60695-2-11: 960 °C, flame-retardant, self-extinguishing
- Colour: grey RAL 7035 or black RAL9011
Cable entry via integrated elastic membranes
Alternatively, a cable gland can be set after removing the elastic membrane and extension ring
Cable entry through the bottom of the box via integrated elastic membrane
Retaining strap prevents the lid from falling or losing
Closes quickly by a quarter turn – closed position is visible
Multi-level knockouts for cable glands in different sizes
Cable entry also possible from the rear side
Burning behaviour in glow wire test 750 °C / 960 °C
High impact withstand IK 09 (10 joule)
All terminals with 2 clamping units per pole
Terminals prevent damage of conductors, also for flexible conductors without ferrule
Various conductor cross sections and conductor types
High-position terminals with more space for wiring
Different terminal positions and fastening options
External brackets for fastening are always included