Molded Case Circuit Breakers (MCCBs)
Molded case circuit breakers (MCCBs) protect cables sized for 15A to 1600 A. Their highest breaking capacities allow them to protect also smaller cables when connected close to a powerful energy source. As one pillar of digitally connected power distributions (EcoStruxure Power), ComPact breakers participate in energy consumption and asset management optimization. Benefit from 65 years of technological leadership, and rely on proven quality, opted for even in the most demanding environments.
Compact NSX Series
Thermal-Magnetic Trip Unit Tm-d 36ka
From 16a Upto 630a, 3 And 4 Pole Frame
Compact NS Series
Front-connected Circuit Breaker With Micrologic 2.0 Control Unit, 50ka & 70ka From 400a Upto 1600a 3 And 4 Pole Frame
Easypact EZC Series
Breaking Capacity From 7.5 To 50ka 3 Frame Sizes From 15a To 400a 3 And 4 Pole Frame
Easypact CVS Series
Breaking Capacity from 25kA & 50kA
From 25A upto 630A, 3 and 4 pole frame
The Compact NSX molded case circuit breaker (MCCB) range is designed to optimize space and breaking capacity. The range comes in two frame sizes with a variety of optional functions and accessories.
- Flexible installation: any position, switchboard or wall-mounted
- Nominal current: 16 to 630 A
- 9 Breaking capacities for the two sizes of circuit breakers:
- – up to 250 A: 25, 36, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200 kA at 415 V
- – up to 630 A: 36, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200 kA at 415 V
- – both sizes of circuit breakers with 75 & 100 kA at 690 V
- 1, 2, 3, and 4 pole versions are available.
- A large range of electronic and thermal-magnetic protections
- Advanced trip unit with integrated power metering: I, U, P, E, THD, f, CosPhi
- Interchangeable trip units to upgrade your panel with smarter functions
- Plug and ready wiring system and communicating accessories
- The wealth of options for auxiliaries and accessories (field installable)
- Integrated earth leakage protection via MicroLogic Vigi (earth leakage circuit breaker, or ELCB)
Visit the Schneider Electric Electrical Calculation Tools to review, search, and check curves, selectivity, and cascading. Alternatively, download the Complementary Technical Information catalogue (PDF), which includes coordination tables.
Easy and efficient
- Two standardized frame sizes for your convenience
- Save space, time, and effort with integrated earth leakage protection (ELCB) in the molded case circuit breaker (MCCB) frame size.
- Easy to swap trip units and standardized accessories over time.
- Wide range of online and offline software tools that help to improve productivity at all stages of your project (Product Selector, EcoStruxure Power Design – Ecodial, EcoStruxure Power Build – Low Voltage, EcoStruxure Power Commission)
- Highly resistant to environmental stresses
- Roto-active breaking technology helps to reduce early ageing effects and increase operation lifespan
Measure and Communicate
- Local and remote communication with trip alarms (earth leakage, overload, and short circuit) and pre-alarms (earth leakage) allow you to proactively increase operational and energy efficiency.
- An advanced MicroLogic trip unit can assist in providing corrective, preventative, and predictive maintenance and energy management to identify potential savings.
An excellent choice for all standard and specific applications, including:
- Standard applications: industries, buildings, infrastructures
- Specific applications demanding high performance include marine, oil and gas extraction and processing, mining operations, metals and minerals production, and data centres.
- Source-changeover systems (TransferPact): service sector (hospital operating rooms, computer rooms ), industry (assembly lines, ship engine rooms, etc.), infrastructures runways, railways, etc.)