Recent Success Stories
Upgradation of UHT Plant
Ecolab CIP400 Integration
ITM Integration with WAGO
- Successfully migrated the Siemens S5 PLC to a S7 PLC for the UHT-03 (Ultra High Temperature) process at a food and beverage plant.
- This migration was essential to improve the performance and reliability of the UHT-03 process.
- The project involved the installation and commissioning of 90 I/Os in the new Wago Extreme Series PLC, as well as the tagging and arranging of all the remaining cables of the S5 PLC and Field IOs.
- New control programming of the PLC was also commissioned, and the logic programming was modified to meet the specific requirements of the UHT process.
- Successfully modified the Rockwell Compact series PLC (L33 ER) program of the CIP 400 gallon system.
- Designed new CSIP loops and modified the existing AVEVA Intouch SCADA system.
- Provided close supervision of the entire project and a team of engineers and electricians to ensure the project was completed on time and within budget.
- Enhanced the efficiency and reliability of the CIP 400 Gallon system
- Improved overall system performance
- Reduced downtime and maintenance costs
Let’s Build Something
Orci turpis eu tincidunt elementum vitae semper. Euismod id diam eu est turpis non, odio. Sit laoreet lectus maecenas.